The firm was first established in Bologna in
1948 by Cardellini Umberto who named it “Casa del Distributore”;
the building and the upkeep of fuel service and attachments
stations are the fields in which the firm works. In 1965 our
firm moved to the current seat in Ozzano dell’Emilia (Bologna)
and it changed its name into “Petrolmeccanica” widening
the range of the products and services offered to our costumers.
In the post war period Petrolmeccanica was one of the first
companies in Italy to face up to problems linked to the fuel
supply .Adapting to the market variations ,it’s been able
to maintain a primary place ,among the firms of this field for
50 whole years.
1965 - Aeral view of Petrolmeccanica srl.
Fuel supplies site works in Bologna first 50's.
Half century operation in the fuel service permitted ,to our
firm, to achieve a remarkable ability which allows it to feel
confident about the future with the perspective to maintain a
primary role among the firms that work in this field.
In these years Petrolmeccanica, keeping up with the market evolution
,refined its own internal organizational structure and the characterization
of its own interventions .At the moment the firm is divided into
the following sections:
-Production: it includes the production of fuel supplies and GPL
-Building: the firm service area directs to renovation works ,building
and upkeeping of our fuel points of sale and of our oil depots
.It’s also included the fittings check up at our workshops.
-Marketing and sale of products and accessories for the oil field.
-Development of applied technologies for the control of processes.
-Testing facilities for engines and feeding supplies.
Our company has always been a landmark for oil firms as well
as form any other companies concerning this field .Besides the
products and services mentioned above it also offers consulting
services, research and applications of new technologies.
Aware of the changeable and new demands of the market and prompt
to its changes, Petrolmeccanica in the last years has operated
important investments in equipments ,tools, operating means and
personnel training. Since 1991 it has turned its attention also
to the foreign market and it has also obtained positive reactions
of foreign costumers.
As our company’s attention has always been centred on the
quality of its own products and services, it has adapted proper
policies of reference ,fixing accurate methodologies and procedures.
It put its Quality System under certification as the UNI EN ISO
9001 (ISO 9001) regulation wants to. In doing so it obtained the
certification from CERMET ,registration number 1124.